1. Fix the two-thirds of the entire head with small rubber bands.
2. Tie up the hair and pull out small locks of hair like before to create a fluffy feeling.
3. Put the remaining hair on the right side where the rubber band is fixed and divide it into two braids and two braids.
4. Wrap the braided hair around the rubber band and fix it with a small hairpin. Use a curling iron to curl the ends of your hair into small curls to create a fluffy feel.
1. Take the hair on the top of the head and braid it into a long three-strand braid. Remember to fix the hair ends upwards (as shown in the picture).
2. Divide the hair left on the right side of the head into two strands and braid it into two braids, and fix the hair ends upwards like the previous one.
3. The hair on the left side of the head is braided into two braids, and the ends are treated the same.
4. Weave these three braided braids into three braids, and fix the hair ends with small rubber bands. Pull the silk from the hair on both sides to create a fluffy feel. Roll up from the end of the hair to the root of the hair and secure it with a small hairpin. Pull the hair on the top of the head into silk, a few times, to create a fluffy feeling.