Summer is about to come, and some girls with long hair will definitely face a distress. In the hot summer weather, long hair will not only become more stuffy, but it will inevitably be a bit monotonous if there is no change.
Today, I will share a few braided hair tutorials that are suitable for different length hairstyles.
1. First take a lock of hair on the top of the head (as shown in Figure 1), braid it into three braids, and fix the ends with small rubber bands.
2. Take a lock of hair from each of the two sections of the three-strand braid, and fix it with a small rubber band on top of the three-strand braid.
3. Put a lock of hair that has just been fixed with a small rubber band and stuff it into the gap of the three-strand braid.
4. Continuously pull out a strand of hair from the fixed hair to create a fluffy feeling. Pull the hair at the place of the three-strand braid, and pull the start at the top of the head. The remaining hair can be curled with a curling iron to create a more natural curl and the effect will be better.
1. Take a lock of hair on the left and right sides of the head and fix it with small rubber bands. Look carefully at the picture, it is not the hair of the hair.
2. Take a lock of hair on each side of the hair just fixed, and fix it with small rubber bands on the hair just fixed.
3. Divide the remaining hair into two locks, and fix it with a small rubber band on the hair just fixed.
4. Once the hair is fixed, you still have to pull the small locks of hair out like the previous one to create a fluffy feel. You need to pull a few times. You can use a curling iron to make the hair at the end of the hair curved to make it more fluffy and look better.